1 Rules of the Forum on Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:25 pm
Official Rules Of the Forum.
2. Avatars - No inappropriate avatars, such as Pornography, racism & half nudity.
If you get caught you will receive an email to take it off. If you ignore this and keep on doing this, will change it our-self and give you an automatically warning.
3. Trolling - This is something we are very, very strict on. Do not troll other users, or on the forum in general. We are not 4chan, we do not allow users to do whatever they want, whenever they want. If you are caught trolling there will be serious punishment.
4. Flaming or Flame Baiting. - Do not post insulting or otherwise hurtful messages to other users of the forums. We take a very strong stance against this. This includes using visitor messaging, private messaging, (etc.) to do so. In short, treat others how you want to be treated.
5. Staff Moderating - Bold face and colored font is reserved for moderation. Please do not use them. Acting Against Staff Decisions. - If your thread is closed or deleted, please do not post it again, there was a reason it was closed or deleted. If you were infracted, you have the right to an appeal, but once that judgment on the appeal has been passed, you are not allowed to post anymore appeals for that offense. If you act against a moderators decision or direction you will be punished however the moderator sees fit.
6. Banned/Banning - Ban Evasion - If you have been banned from the forum, you are supposed to wait out your ban, you have the right to an appeal, that is the ONLY reason you are allowed to ban evade, not to post in any other threads. Once your appeal has been posted you are to wait until judgment has been passed on your appeal, after this has been done, if your appeal is denied, you are supposed to serve your ban, if you continue to ban evade, you will be permanently banned from the forum. No if's, and's, or but's.
You can create 1 Account just to make an appeal.
After we verify it and unbanned you.
We will automatically delete the other account.
7. Plagiarism - (Can also be known as copyright) If you're going to show something or tell us something; that you supposly are saying that is 'yours' you have to show proof that you did it.
You can't claim someone elses Music, Designs, ideas, etc. If someone says or informs us that you stold someones idea or work, the thread/post will be automatically locked and you will be banned permantly?
8. Bumping - You can't bump your thread. You can only bump it after a 24 hour separation. You'll receive a warning if you do.
|You are expected to read and understand these rules and regulations. There is no "accidental" rule breaking. If you break the rules, whether you read them or not, that is your fault. Not ours. Have fun and enjoy posting|